call us now.
0427 577 783
PAM is a professionally run company that prides itself on quality staff who deliver a premium service. With the aim of matching individual clients to our most suitable PAMs, what could be better than having someone you can turn to and trust to care for your home and most precious assets?
You can expect your PAM to turn up in her designated uniform, armed with a strong sense of commitment, trust and reliability. When you have nominated your requirements and hours, your fee will be set. No other charges apply unless PAM works over her set time and, of course, if you need to reimburse her for any negotiated odd shopping etc. If for some reason your PAM is unable to provide her service on your set day, you are notified with the options of a negotiated make-up day or (if possible and preferred) a substitute PAM.
PAM provides all types of domestic duties. It’s your home, so you ultimately decide how best to utilise your PAM’s time and skill set. Please note that cleaning tools and products are to be supplied by you. If appliances are required to be used in the course of PAM’s workload we ask that, from a safety perspective, they are in good and safe working order.
The beauty of PAM is that it is an all-encompassing service, so if children under PAM’s care are sleeping, you can take advantage of that time and negotiate your PAM to complete other services. You may like the washing folded or potatoes peeled in preparation for your evening meal. You decide. PAM is flexible and what you may negotiate one day does not necessarily need to be repeated on every visit. Our customised service helps you meet your ever-changing needs.
Services can include, but are not limited to:
* General cleaning of your home
* Bed making and changing bed linen
* General cleaning of hot plates, oven, fridge and freezer
* Preparation and/or cooking of meals
* Shopping for household supplies
* General babysitting
* School drop-offs and pick-ups
* Babysitting on pupil-free days (if you have any questions relating specifically to child assistance or babysitting, please check out our Services pages or feel free to contact us direct)
* Pet care, including dog walking
(For a full run down of services PAM can provide, please click on the ‘Services’ tab and choose your requirement from the drop-down menu)
Your feedback is very welcome; good or bad. We love hearing how happy our clients are with their PAMs and we love sharing that positive feedback with our staff to recognise their commitment and reward their hard work. On the other hand, through close communication with our clients, we have been able to resolve small issues quickly and without fuss. Feel free to send us an email or phone one of the members of our friendly and approachable management team who will always be happy to hear from you.
Reference checks are taken very seriously and if at any point you wish to conduct your own check, this can be negotiated with your PAM. Management is bound by the Privacy Act of 1988 and therefore unable to supply our clients with any details our employees have submitted to us. Management also acknowledges there might be a request to employ your PAM direct. This is an option, however a clause in the employment contract stipulates a re-engagement fee is required. You then, as the new employer, are responsible for your PAM on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for income tax deductions, ATO correspondence and transactions, superannuation (where applicable), annual leave and sick leave entitlements and any other benefits that apply when you become an employer.
* PAM babysitters are not registered with the Family Assistance Scheme. We suggest you direct any claim enquiries to the Department of Human Services
* PAM employees who will be charged with the responsibility of caring for your children will have gone through our stringent reference checks and police checks (as per regulation). They will also hold a Blue Card and First Aid skills (as per regulation) and will drive a comprehensively insured vehicle for transportation of your child to and from nominated destinations.
PROVIDE ANOTHER MOTHER
0427 577 783
ABN 49 191 184 809